Please note, all efforts have been made to verify information prior to publishing, however, changes do occur. Please contact event producers directly to verify such things as times, location, admission price and cancellations.
Located in Gage Brothers Park along Sequoit Creek, sits the Hiram Buttrick Sawmill. Get a glimpse of a one-of-a-kind historical treasure in Antioch. The tremendous history of this ongoing preservation goes back to the 1970s, but the sawmill dates back to 1839. Create a summer memory by taking a trip outside of the downtown area and snap a historic memento, learn the story behind this site and see history in real time at the Hiram Buttrick Sawmill.
For more information, call